What is a zero coupon bond, more from the motley fool
Long-term zero coupon maturity dates typically start at ten to fifteen years. Instead, investors buy zero coupon bonds at a deep discount from their face value, which is the amount a bond will be worth when it "matures" or comes due.
The amount paid at maturity is called the face value. The coupons may be traded as a unit or further subdivided into the individual payment dates.
Bondholder's income is determined by the difference between the bond's redemption value on maturity and its purchase price. Short-term zero coupon bonds generally have maturities of less than one year and are called bills.
- Milk coupon code
- Kl accommodation deals
- Kwik trip coupon code
- Rapid deals real estate dubai
- Co op bookshop coupon 2018
- Www.dealsdirect.com.au review
- Gamehouse coupon codes 2018
- Super junior freebies
- Washer deals toronto
- Best buy apple macbook air coupon
- Nail coupons jacksonville nc
- Blazing saddles bike rental coupon
- Equal sugar substitute coupons
- Coupon code for angels 5k run
- Coupons for branson landing branson mo